Are you somebody who cannot wait to put knowledge into practice? Someone who just graduated from university or is about to graduate? Someone who is full of energy and wants to make a real impact? Somebody who takes on new challenges and loves to work on own projects? If you want to experience the flair of an innovative and international leading brand and if you are an ambitious person that combines enthusiasm and imagination, then it could be you that we are looking for.
GDP gives you an immersive, hands-on experience and in-depth understanding and knowledge of your chosen area – working on live projects and getting on and off-the-job training. GDP trainees also have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, career coaches and our dedicated HR teams so they can develop the skills needed to progress in their career.
In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
Who we are looking for
- Sales Intern (Degree in Chemical Engineering / Analytical Chemistry)
- Marketing Intern (Degree in Marketing)
- PDTCS Intern (Degree in Chemical Engineering / Analytical Chemistry)
- Assistant Controller (Degree in Cost & management Accounting)
- Finance Intern (Finance management)
- 0-2 years work experience within related fields, preferably in an FMCG.
- Being mobile and willing to travel across the region.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.