ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Bursaries will be awarded to deserving students are are either currently studying or plan to study towards a BCom Supply Chain Degree qualification.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Engen and invited to attend an interview – if you do not receive any feedback then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- In possession on a valid ID document
- Completed Matric
- In possession of a valid National Senior Certificate
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Degree in Supply Chain (BCom)
- Studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised University in South Africa
- Have the following personal attributes: have a flair for numbers; an eye for attention to detail; a strong team player; highly self motivated; are resilient and have a positive attitude and outlook
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
You will be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- South African ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric National Senior Certificate (certified copy of)
- University proof of registration
- Curriculum Vitae
30 April 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Engen directly:
Department: Head Office
Tel: 021 403 4911