1 Merchant Place, , Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB WIM Information Technology
Ends 31 Dec 2018
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
To solve IT user queries and problems, provide high level support on complex problem resolution, advise on new established systems and train users.
experience and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma and the required Certification
- 6 to 7 Years related experience
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Responsible for the timely and effective response of IT Help Desk user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate responses
- Responsible for the timeous and effective response of IT Desktop user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate responses
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant IT Help Desk initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Solve IT Help Desk user queries and problems. Provide high level support on complex problem resolution. Advise on new established systems and train users, and ensure alignment to SLA’s and agreed standards
- Balance conflicting priorities and develop new approaches in the light of changing business circumstances. •
- Manage the incident to completion of IT Help Desk queries by trouble-shooting end user functional issues and resolve or escalate to senior applications administrator / functional / technical support where necessary.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Ensure high standards of product knowledge and adherence to protocols to ensure that customers receive accurate and consistent information.