CLOSING DATE: 18 MAY 2018 (No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
SALARY SCALE: R100 000 .00 (inclusive pa ckage per annum)
MOSSEL BAY MUNICIPALITY Mossel Bay Municipality, an employer committed to equal employment invites persons to apply for the under mentioned vacancy FINANCIAL INTERNSHIPS (APPLICANTS RESIDING IN THE WESTERN CAPE WILL BE GIVEN PREFF ERENCE) (CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENTS: 12 MONTHS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND THE PERIOD FOR A FURTHER 12 MONTHS)
The Municipality is pa rticipating in the internship P rogramme which National Government has embarked upon to address the financial skills shortage i n Local Government by providing recently qualified Economic, Public Finance and Accounting graduates with the opportunity to acquire skills. The candidates must have a driver license for a manual vehicle. The interns will sign an Internship Agreement in a ddition to the employment contract. The agreement is to ensure commitment to the Programme, which requires, amongst others, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures. Reasonable written and ve rbal communic ation skills and computer literacy are further requirements. Interns will be subjected to the Municipal Disciplinary Code .
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Meet specific learning outcomes as set out in the National Treasury`s Finance Intern Skills Deve lopment Program
- Gain an understanding of the relevant legislation applicable to a municipality
- Gain and implementing an understanding of financial regulations emanating from the National Treasury
- Perform duties, prepare and implement uniform norms and sta ndards in the following sections: Income, Expenditure, Budget Office, Supply Chain Management and other sections in the Finance Department.
- Perform other general office duties as fairly requested from time to time .
- Shortlisted candidates may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and/or practical test. – Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant
How To Apply
- Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV.
- Electronic applications may be e – mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- Further details are obtainable from Ms C Wagenaar or Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) – 6065000.
- If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply to the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvant aged and disabled persons.
Location: Johannesburg Central
Are you looking for an exciting career in retail?
Would you like to be part of a leading fashion lifestyle retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands?
Grab this opportunity where you are given the chance to study and work AT THE SAME TIME! We offer a 12 month learnership programme where you will attend classroom-based training combined with practical on-the-job work experience to obtain a nationally-recognised qualification in Retail Operations. During this time, you will be based in one of our TFG stores as a Sales Associate and be exposed to the on-the-go world of retail and fast fashion.
In addition to a qualification combined with relevant work experience, you’ll also gain business, personal and technical retail skills you can use across the business and throughout your career journey.
Sales Associates will be required to:
- Attend all classroom-based learning activities
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer service, sales, product management, and professional service
To apply for this opportunity, you need the following:
- Matric with English and Maths/Maths Literacy as a subject
- Be unemployed
- A positive attitude and a passion for retail
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the learnership programme with TFG
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for customer-service
- Ability to work flexible hours including shifts / weekends
- Be a South African Citizen
- Should not be currently studying – full/part time
How To Apply
Apply Online for the TFG: Learnership Programme 2018 / 2019
Closing Date: 20 May 2018
The HDA has a twelve months Graduate Internship Programme:
|Reference: MIH-IP-04-2018Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
● BCom Accounting ● BCom Law – Specialisation in Property Law ● BCom in Marketing and Communication ● BCom in Supply Chain Management ● BCom in Human Resources Management ● BSc Information Technology ● BSc GeographyLocation:
● Gauteng (Johannesburg – Killarney)
Please forward relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
|Reference: Internship Programme (HDA) 2018Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
● BSc in Civil Engineering ● BSc in Construction Management ● BSc in Town & Urban Planning ● BSc in Environmental Studies
● Western Cape (Cape Town) ● Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth) ● Northern Cape (Kimberly) ● KwaZulu-Natal (Durban) ● Mpumalanga (Nelspruit) ● Free State (Bloemfontein) ● Limpopo (Polokwane) ● Gauteng (Johannesburg)
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of service: The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.
Main Purpose: Provide unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and skills to enhance their employability. Address the problem of youth unemployment, especially tertiary (university and universities of technology) graduates by providing them with work experience opportunities in the public service.
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.