Closing Date: 11 January 2019
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2019. Academic year. Alfred District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
- BSc: Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
- Civil / Building Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Health Management
- Geographic Information System
- Information Communication Technology / BSc Computer Science
- MBCHB (medicine)
- BSC Environmental and water science-
- BSc Geology
- Marine engineering
- Bachelor of Radiography
- Chemical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Metallurgical engineering
Conditions of Eligibility
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Youth between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
- Students who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields
Requirements: Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
- Motivation letter
- Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 leaners
- Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
- Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
How To Apply
Download Application forms, or obtain from ANDM Offices, local municipalities,(umzimvubu, Matatiele, Ntabankulu, and Mbizana )and Ward Councilors. Successful students are expected to enter into a contractual agreement with Alfred Nzo District Municipality.
The agreement contains all general provisions related to the bursary. Alfred Nzo District Municipality reserves the right to determine the total number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available. Applications must be submitted to: The Senior Manager Corporate Services, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street, Private Bag X 511, Mount Ayliff 4735.
All queries should be directed to Ms. A.N. Zibobo: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 254 5112/5125
Successful candidates will be informed on or before 31 January 2019.
Closing Date: 7 September 2018
Swartland Municipality will be offering bursaries for full – time studies at approved tertiary institutions to those persons residing in the greater Swartland Municipal Area. Candidates who will be registering for an undergraduate degree/diploma in one of the approved fields of study in 2019 are encouraged to apply.
Approved fields of study:
- Supply Chain Management
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
Bursaries will cover registration, examination and class fees.
Minimum requirements for bursary:
- Applicants must be South African Citizens, aged 17 to 35 years
- A minimum level of 70% in the subjects Mathematics and Accounting at high school ( learners currently in grade 12 should please submit results for December 2017 and June 201 8 )
- Must not be in possession of another bursary
- Preference will be given to candidates from historically disadvantaged societal groups and/or individuals with disabilities.
Only hand delivered or posted applications will be considered. If you do not receive any communication within three months after the closing date for applications, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Telephone enquiries should be directed to Gaynor April at ( 022 ) 487 – 9400.
No late applications will be considered. Applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned. Only successful applicants will be notified.
The Municipality reserves t he right not to award bursaries.
How To Apply
Completed application forms and including certified copies of qualifications, are to be forwarded to the Human Resource Section, Private Bag x52, Malmesbury 7299. Applications forwarded via fax or e – mail will not be accepted . Swartland Municipality is committed to Employment Equity and endorses the principles of Affirmative Action. People with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 31 August 2019
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme.
Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
What do we offer?
2 year development programme starting January 2019
How do we support you?
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits , Relocation, Competetive salary packages, subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
What we look for?
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed a qualification in one of the following qualifications and disciplines.
Qualifications: National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Chemical Engineering,Industrial Engineering, Human Resources Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Toyota Graduate / Intenrship Programme 2019
Closing Date: 21 September 2019
McCain Foods(SA) is offering a structured one year Graduate Trainee Program to Graduates in the following fields:
- Food Science
- Consumer Science
- Economic or Financial Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Information Systems and Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex business with a supply chain that starts from agriculture to manufacturing, supply chain and distribution to the sales and commercial side of this global FMCG and manufacturing business.
The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects and the day to day operations of this family owned business.
How To Apply
Apply Online for McCain Foods Graduate / Internship Programme
We have the below vacancy available in our Organisation:
Discover Our Graduate Programme
We’re looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape their world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program will provide you with an accelerated career path. Gaining high business exposure from day one, you’ll experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. We’re committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape our customers’ futures and yours.
Experience and Qualifications
- Matric (Essential)
- Light Current Electrical Engineering Degree / National Diploma (Essential) or
- BCom Degree or relevant 3 year degree / Diploma (Essential)
- 0-2 Years corporate experience (No more than 2 years)
- MUST be a South African citizen with a valid ID
Need a shot at success? We hear you! Apply for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme and take your career to the NXT LVL. It’s not job. It’s your startup.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Vodacom: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Location: Cape Town, Centurion, Stellenbosch
If you recently graduated or are in the process of graduating in 2017 this Programme is for you. The ideal Parmalat Graduate is a self-starter who can deal with complexity and has high levels of energy with a Suitable Degree (or equal) in a relevant field of study.
Most of the phases of the programme will be assessed, but we expect more from you than just meeting minimum requirements. We expect you to make the most of the exposure you’ll enjoy in terms of learning and experience.
We continuously look for top talented individuals to upload their CV’s to our Graduate Pool where we recruit from. If you want to be contacted for potential future vacancies on the Graduate Programme, please clearly indicate your preference and register your CV.
|Human Resources Management Grad / Intern
- HR Graduate – Degree (Industrial Relations);
Apply Online for the Parmalat .HR.. Graduate / Internship Programme in Stellenbosch
|Finance Grad / Intern
- Finance Graduate – Degree in Finance (Management Accounting);
Apply Online for the Parmalat … Graduate / Internship Programme in Bonnievale
|Procurement Grad / Intern
- Procurement Graduate – Degree (Purchasing, Negotiation Strategy, Supply Chain Management)
Apply Online for the Parmalat Procurement Graduate / Internship Programme in Stellenbosch
|Marketing Grad / Intern
- Marketing Graduate – Degree in Marketing (Marketing Management, Statistics, Financial Management)
Apply Online for the Parmalat Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme in Stellenbosch
|Sales / Customer Marketing Grad / Intern
- Sales or Customer Marketing Graduate – Degree with commercial subjects;
Apply Online for the Parmalat Sales Graduate / Internship Programme in Stellenbosch
|Information Technology Grad / Intern
- IT Graduate – Degree (BI and or Analytics)
Apply Online for the Parmalat IT Graduate / Internship Programme in Stellenbosch
|Engineering Grad / Intern
- Technical Graduate – Degree (Mechanical, Industrial, Process or Electrical Engineering)
Apply Online for the Parmalat Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme in Cape Town
|Milk Procurement Grad / Intern
- Milk Procurement Graduate – Degree (Agricultural Science, Animal Science)
Apply Online for the Parmalat Agriculture Graduate / Internship Programme in Centurion
|Logistics Grad / Intern
- Logistics and Supply Chain Graduate – Degree (Logistics, Transport, Supply Chain subjects)
Apply Online for the Parmalat Logistics. Graduate / Internship Programme in Centurion
|SHER Grad / Intern
- SHER Graduate – Degree (Environmental Management, SAMTRAC)
Apply Online for the Parmalat SHER Graduate / Internship Programme in Cape Town
|Quality Grad / Intern
- Quality Graduate – Degree (Food Science)
Apply Online for the Parmalat Quality Graduate / Internship Programme in Cape Town
Closing Date: 04 September 2018
Location: Bevcan Springs Johannesburg, South Africa
Start Date: 01 January 2019
- Completion of all required FP&MSETA theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training, including the plant process.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations at all times.
- Must have a minimum NTC/N3 with good results on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship.
- A good technical understanding.
- Must be able to identify colours for (Millwright Trade)
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Be a systematic, analytical, professional, team oriented positive person that is task oriented, time conscious and pays attention to detail.
- Physically fit and willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing.
- Be prepared to work overtime and shifts as the apprenticeship progresses
- Be willing to sign a contract with Nampak Bevcan and the FP&M Seta for the duration of the apprenticeship.
How To Apply
Engineering Closing Date: 15 September 2018
Scholarships available for 2nd – 4th year / Honours, of full-time study at a tertiary institution
The Accenture (South Africa) Education Trust is an independent Education Trust for the purposes of assisting financially needy students with strong academic ability, who intend on pursuing studies in Information and Communications Technology.
Applications will only be considered from students who major in one of the following disciplines:
- BSc in Computer Science + Honours
- BCom or BSc in Informatics, BIT
- Information Systems + Honor’s or
- Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Western Cape
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria
- University of Johannesburg
- University of the Witwatersrand
Who may apply?
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Awards will be judged in accordance with significant financial need, evidence of family income will be required
- Academically deserving students who demonstrate an ability to succeed in their studies.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The full cost of the tuition fees, registration fees and examination fees.
- The full cost of residence fees and meals. For students living in a self-catering residence, a meal allowance will be provided.
- A book allowance to cover the cost of prescribed books only.
- A laptop computer.
The following criteria and conditions apply:
- Applicable for 2nd to 4th years of study, including Honours level. Please note that the Education Trust does not sponsor first year students.
- Renewable annually, provided the following criteria are met: consistent satisfactory academic performance; demonstrable leadership qualities and participation in extra-mural activities; Participation in activities which benefit others.
How To Apply
Scholarship applications close on the 15th of September 2018. Please send an email to request an application form: SA.CorporateCitizenship@accenture.com or Call Thandeka on 011 208 4205 for more information.
Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Richards Bay Coal Terminal Proprietary Limited is offering the following bursaries to suitable candidates who intend to study full time or are already studying full time at recognised tertiary institutions:
- BSc / ND Electrical Engineering
- BSc / ND Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelors of Education (Senior and Further Education and Training Phases)
All applications will be assessed on merit and financial need.
NB: Applicants who reside within the King Cetshwayo (formerly Uthungulu) District Municipality areas will be given first preference. Short-listed applicants will be required to participate in an assessment programme to further determine their suitability
How To Apply
Application forms are available from the Richards Bay Library. They are also available from Mandy Smith at (035) 904-4297 or on the e-mail indicated below. Completed bursary application forms must be posted to:
The Bursary Administrator, PO Box 56, Richards Bay 3900 before Friday, 28 September 2018.
Late application forms will not be considered.
Applicants who have not received any communication by 31 October 2018, must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
Location: Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town
The Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) is a two-year program committed to growing high potential talent by accelerating their development through intense technical and professional training and a variety of business-critical assignments in areas such as field service engineering and application engineering. GETP graduates will gain the technical and business foundation to proactively and continuously make valuable contributions to GE in some of our fastest growing markets.
Essential Responsibilities: The GETP is designed for its program members to gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals, and learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Due to the rotational nature of the Program, the GETP can be three to four assignments in related areas such as field service engineering and application engineering. The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to these engineering fields, leading tosuccessful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through a combination of on-the-job, classroom, and on-demand training. We are looking for 4 GETPs (2 in Johannesburg, 1 in Cape Town & 1 in Durban) Responsibilities will vary by assignment, but some examples may include
- Working with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times
- to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
- Learning to utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problemsolving
Qualifications/Requirements: We will consider applicants with a completed National Diploma or a B-tech in any of the following
- Clinical Engineering, Or
- Electrical engineering (Light current) Or
- Light current electrical engineering specialising in clinical engineering, Or
- Engineering Technology: Electrical, Or
- Biomedical Engineering
Applicants must also have: • Drivers licence • Own transport• Own accommodation
How To Apply
Apply Online for the GE: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019