– Pretoria, GautengR18 000 a month
- Knowledge of the Financial Planning industry.
- Administrative experience.
- Good understanding of financial products (investments and life products).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Math at Matric level.
- B Com degree / CFP (Certified Financial Planner) or studying towards a CFP
Overview of the position:
- This role seeks to engage meaningfully with clients and deliver exceptional service that exceeds the client’s expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Responsibilities will include telephonic as well as email based support assisting clients with the use of our web-based software.
- Day to day administrative tasks.