Johannesburg, Gauteng R9 000 – R10 000 a month – Permanent
R 9000 – R 10000 Monthly
A 5 month contract position available for a Receptionist/Office Administrator based in Upper Highway area to start immediately! Own transport & License is ESSENTIAL!! Immediate Starters ONLY!!!!
POSITION : RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
AREA : UPPER HIGHWAY AREA
SALARY : R 9 000.00 TO R 10 000.00 BASIC PER MONTH
TYPE : 5 MONTH CONTRACT
START DATE : IMMEDIATE STARTERS ONLY!!!!!!
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Responsible for all duties in the Reception area as well as to provide administrative support to the Finance Department and the Managing Director as and when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Office Administration / Secretarial or studying towrds
- Finance experience ESSENTIAL
- MIN. 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Must have sound computer knowledge on all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Drivers License required, own vehicle preferred
- Must be able to work additional hours if required
- Switchboard Management and Reception
- Ensure that the Reception area is neat and tidy at all times
- Responsible for ordering of all access disk cards for staff
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director as and when required
- Corporate Bookings, Monitor and assist Management with Boardroom bookings
- Responsible for ordering flower bouquets for Head Office on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all the companies Travel Bookings (Flights, accommodation & car hire) are booked
- Responsible for event co-ordination, catering of functions and booking reservations
- Check Voyager mileage balances and claims when requested
- Office Administration
- Monitor and Report any maintenance issues at Head Office
- Provide Nashua with the Photocopier meter readings on a monthly basis
- Ensure that payslips and other required documents are posted and couriered timeously
- Responsible for the ordering of company stationery and office furniture
- Responsible for accurately Archiving documentation
- Finance Support Functions, Invoicing, Purchase orders etc.
- Ensure that all Creditors filing is performed accurately
- Responsible for Sending out Debtor Statements and Invoices and raising invoices on E-Procurements
- Monitor and continuously update B-BBEE certificates
- Send proof of payments to suppliers when required
- Assist with the folding of Payslip for each regions when required
- Required to perform any task as and when required by management
Please note that if you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application that your application was unsuccessful.
However, please keep a lookout on our website, www.sixsense.co.za for available positions which may be inline with your career aspirations.