Taking of inbound calls to Commercial/Non-Commercial license holders in order to service all clients and provide accurate and fast resolution to any and all inbound queries. Managing all queries through resolution process, updating accurate details and statistics of all queries by providing product information to clients
Query resolution and system updating
Fast and effective client service in relation to:
- Confirm right party contact and reason for call;
- Link all incoming calls to the correct account reference;
- Probe, determine and update system with reason for query;
- Confirm and or update client’s details
oUpdating of consumer (client details)
oDemonstrate exceptional client centric and customer focus;
oAnticipate consumer needs and how to best service them.
- Load payment arrangements, client demographic details or any additional information in respect of updating of licence holder information;
- Capture notes on system regarding important information and arrangement with client;
- Providing of accurate information to enquiring consumers;
- Fast and effective service (service with a smile)
- Summarize and confirm engagement and capturing of all relevant information on system
- Comply with the Call Centre policies and procedures;
- Achieve set quality targets.
- Minimize number of errors on:
oCall handling skills
oWrapping up of call
oDetailed updating of notes and actions taken
oAdvice on payment methods
oClient details update
- Handle calls in a professional, courteous manner at all times
- To action customer complaints, queries and administrative task
Sound understanding of call centre
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies in managing of their account.
- Contact centre – fast and effective client service with minimum standards of quality work to be achieved.
- All calls answered in under 20 seconds with a zero rework policy;
- Adherence at all times to Call Centre policies and procedures
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Query resolution in pro-active manner including referral and liaison with customer services manager
Required Minimum Education/Training
- Grade 12;
- Call Centre Management
Required Minimum Work Experience
- Call centre management working experience; preferably within a customer call centre environment: must be proficient in relevant computer and Windows applications
- Attention to detail and ability to produce quality results
- Sound understanding of call centre environment
Sound knowledge & understanding of the Broadcasting Act; and any related compliance legislation.
Problem solving & analytical skills
Quick on system updating
Deep understanding of query resolution processes
Results and deadline
Communication (verbal and listening )